Your district council collects your household waste bins, including garden waste and recycling, and bulky waste collections (furniture and white goods).

Contact your district council about:

  • any issues with your bin collection
  • garden waste collections
  • any missing bins
  • bulky waste collections.

Contact your local council

Or take any of the following to your nearest household waste recycling centre for no charge:

  • cardboard and card
  • garden waste
  • glass
  • paper
  • plastic bottles.