About the website
By reading and continuing to use the site you agree to the following conditions of use.
The Kent County Council Website ("the Website") is a service operated by Kent County Council (KCC), County Hall, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1XQ, UK.
We make every effort to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up-to-date. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this Website.
Links to other websites
Kent County Council’s websites link to other websites that are managed by other organisations.
Inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement or approval by KCC of the linked website, its operator or its content. We do not have any control over the content or user experience on these websites. We’re not responsible for:
- the protection of any information you give to these websites
- the accessibility or ease of use of these websites
- any loss or damage that may come from your use of these websites, or any other websites they link to.
You should read all terms and conditions, privacy policies and end user licences that relate to these websites before you use them. If you experience any issues you should contact the organisation responsible for the website concerned.
Facebook feeds included on our main libraries landing page will display the latest posts from the Kent Libraries Facebook page. Any comments made on our Facebook page may be visible on our Website. We abide by Facebook's terms and conditions when managing the personal details customers may present when using social media.
Unless otherwise stated all materials, computer programs, pictures, audio, video, artistic music and literary works featured on the Website or viewable by means of the Website, and the selection or arrangement thereof, is copyright of KCC (Copyright Protected Material). Permission is granted to reproduce Copyright Protected Material in any format or media, provided:
- it is solely used for private or educational use;
- it is reproduced accurately and no changes are made to the material;
- it is not used in a derogatory or misleading context; and
- KCC is acknowledged as the owner.
The permission to reproduce the Copyright Protected Material does not extend to:
- copyright works which are identified as being the copyright of a third party;
- audio and/or video conveyed in any Webcast viewable via the Website;
- the coat of arms of KCC; or
- commercial purposes without the express written permission of KCC.
Should you require permission for the above, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
View our website statistics, including details of page views, visitors, most viewed pages and most used search terms.