COVID-19 safety measures for the community connectors service
We have put these measures in place to protect you and our community connectors. By following these simple steps, we can continue to meet safely in people's homes.
Community connectors will:
- wear a mask at all times when indoors
- wash or sanitise their hands before entering a service users home
- wear gloves, if asked to by a service user
- stay a safe distance away
- open a window for ventilation if the service user is happy to.
We ask service users to let us know if they have symptoms of COVID-19, and will call on the day of our visit to check if they have symptoms of COVID-19.
Our community connectors will not make a home visit if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.
Find out about community connectors and the support they offer.