District councils

For Council Tax rebate enquiries you must contact your local borough or district council directly.

Contact your district council for queries including:

  • applying for planning permission
  • bin emptying
  • bulky waste collections
  • business rates
  • Council Tax
  • disabled parking bays
  • electoral register
  • environmental health
  • health and safety
  • housing
  • littering (Highways England are responsible for cleaning up litter next to the roads they look after)
  • parking fines
  • pest control
  • radar keys
  • reporting abandoned vehicles
  • reporting flytipping
  • smoke free zones
  • sport and leisure centres.

Visit your local district council's website, or use your postcode to find and contact your local district council.

Your district council