Kent Countryside Access Forum
The Kent Countryside Access Forum advises us and others on ways to improve public rights of way and green spaces in Kent.
It is made up of volunteers who aim to provide a balanced view of access issues and priorities affecting the local area or which might influence national policy.
- users of local rights of way such as walkers, cyclists and horse riders
- owners and occupiers of the land
- conservation, tourism, and the rural economy interest groups.
Join the Kent Countryside Access Forum
We're looking for enthusiastic, dedicated volunteers with the passion, knowledge and skills to help people enjoy the Garden of England. You may have experience in:
- leisure and recreational activities including walking, horse riding, cycling, carriage driving and motor vehicle use of byways
- farming or land management
- nature conservation
- history or archaeology
- rural business
- minority groups
- access for disabled people.
Contact the Kent Countryside Access Forum
John Bridle – Chair
Anne Beecham – (Vice Chair) tourism representative
Richard Dickenson – (Vice Chair) vehicular user representative
Jeremy Boxall – land management representative
Averil Brice – walking user representative
Ron Butcher – parish council representative
Linda Griffin – cultural and landscape heritage representative
Steve Neville – cycling user representative
Anne Rillie – equestrian user representative
Theresa Trussell – multi-user representative
Meetings and minutes
We meet about 4 times a year in Ashford or Maidstone.
Next meeting: 12 June 2017 at 1:45pm at Natural England Offices, International House, Dover Place, Ashford, Kent TN23 1HU