School places

Primary school places

Apply for a reception year place at primary or infant school, or a year 3 place at a junior school.

Secondary school places

Apply for a year 7 school place.

Move to a different school

Apply for an in year admission to move your child to a different school.

Accept or decline

You must accept or decline the school place you have been offered.

Choosing a school

Find out about schools you’re interested in and check their admissions criteria.

Grammar school places

Register your child for the Kent Test if you want to apply for a place at a Kent grammar school.

School age

Find out what age your child can start and finish school.

Special educational needs

How to apply for a school place if your child has a Statement of Special Educational Need.

College and sixth form

Search and apply for courses.