Support if you are deaf, blind or deafblind
We can help you if:
- you are under 65 years old or British Sign Language (BSL) is your first language
- you have a medical diagnosis of deafness, blindness or deafblindness.
Contact us so we can see what your needs are:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 03000 41 81 00 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) or 03000 41 91 91 (outside office hours)
- text relay 18001 03000 41 61 61.
If you are over 65 and BSL is not your first language
Please contact HI Kent to talk about your needs.
HI Kent is a charity which offers lipreading courses, hearing aid aftercare clinics, and resource centres for deaf or hearing impaired people based all around Kent.
If you do not have a medical diagnosis
Please speak to your GP.
School and pre-school support for children and young people with sight or hearing problems