Volunteer in libraries and archives
Time2Give offers enjoyable and worthwhile volunteering opportunities across our libraries, as well as at the Kent Archive Service and in some registration offices. There are activities for everyone, whatever your age, experience or the amount of time you are able to give.
- reading group hosts, including groups for people with mental health issues and audio reading groups for people who are blind or visually impaired
- IT Buddies - helping customers who are using library computers
- collating and indexing local studies resources
- helping staff with activities to encourage family use of libraries, like baby rhyme time or homework clubs
- helping to develop resources as a Kent History Champion
- assisting with functions and events, including publicity and displays
- helping out in practical ways, such as with the library and ceremony gardens
- helping people across the community access library services, such as delivering books to customers who are homebound.
For more information:
- look at our libraries pages or go to the Kent Archives website
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 03000 41 69 96 and leave a message
- read about the benefits of volunteering with us.