Report a problem on the road or pavement including:
- broken signs
- overgrown trees
- street light faults
- traffic signal faults.
Report or track a problem
Not all problems can be reported to us. To:
How long it takes us to repair a problem
Most problems are repaired within 28 days.
Some problems will take us longer depending on how much work is needed. You can track a problem you have already reported to find out when we will fix it.
We aim to fix:
- dangerous faults within 2 hours
- safety hazards within 7 days
- street lights within 28 days unless there is a more serious problem, which could take longer
- traffic signals within 4 hours if they are urgent or within 7 days if less urgent
- all other faults will be scheduled in to our planned maintenance.