Returning an older or disabled person bus pass

If an older or disabled person's bus pass is no longer needed, for example if the pass holder has died, you can:

  • post the pass to ENCTS, Kent County Hall, Contact Point, Invicta House, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1XX
  • hand it over to your local library or gateway.