We are proposing changes to the way we use our buildings to deliver some of our community services and we would like to hear your views on our proposals. Find out more and take part in our consultation.
Gateways are places where you can access public and voluntary services. Advisers in our gateways can help if you:
- are facing financial hardship
- are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- need access to computer (you can also access a computer at any Kent library)
- need help to apply for a Blue Badge (book an appointment by calling 03000 41 62 62)
- need planning permission
- need to register a death in your family
- need to register the birth of your baby
- need to renew your parking permit (at selected gateways - alternatively you can contact your district council)
- want to find out about adult education courses
- want to speak to someone from Kent County Council or your district council.
Your local Gateway
- Ashford Gateway Plus
- Dover Gateway
- The Eden Centre (Edenbridge)
- Gravesham Gateway
- Sheppey Gateway
- Swanley Link
- Tenterden Gateway
- Thanet Gateway Plus
- Tonbridge Gateway
Gateway services for British Sign Language (BSL) users
BSL users and deaf people of all communication methods, can get support to access Gateway services. Go to the B.S.L Community website to find out how.