Parking season tickets
Season tickets cost £50 and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
From 1 October 2019, the cost of a season ticket will be £52.
The quickest way to buy your season ticket is online.
We use all the money from season tickets to improve the environment for wildlife and the facilities for visitors.
If you prefer, you can buy your season tickets at one of the following parks:
Parking restrictions may apply, please see individual country parks for further details.
Read the terms and conditions (PDF, 270.2 KB) for the season ticket.
Season tickets can be used at:
- Brockhill Country Park - Hythe
- Grove Ferry Picnic Site - Canterbury
- Lullingstone Country Park - Eynsford
- Manor Park Country Park - West Malling
- Pegwell Bay Country Park - Sandwich
- Shorne Woods Country Park - Gravesend
- Teston Bridge Country Park - Teston
- Trosley Country Park - Meopham
- White Horse Wood Country Park - Maidstone
Add or change car registration details on your season ticket
To add another or update your car registration (maximum of two vehicles per season ticket), please complete our online change request form.
Change your address
To change your postal address, please complete our online change request form.
Blue Badge holders must pay & display or have a valid season ticket. Season tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can include up to 2 car registration numbers.
Blue Badge holders can buy a season ticket for an administration cost of £3.
From 1 October 2019, the cost of a season ticket will be £5.