Visiting our venues during COVID-19
For everyone's safety, our venues are now COVID-secure. This includes:
- the Chestnut Room at Shorne Woods Country Park
- the Orchid Room at Lullingstone Country Park
- the Badger Room at Brockhill Country Park
- the Hamilton Room at Trosley Country Park.
To reduce the spread of the virus, we provide:
- a contactless payment option for parking (via the pay by phone app)
- an exclusive venue hire entrance
- an exclusive outside area next to the venue (except for Lullingstone)
- hand sanitiser stations in the car park and venue
- exclusive toilet facilities
- an enhanced cleaning regime
- reduced room capacities and revised room layouts to meet COVID-19 government guidelines
- individually wrapped refreshments and lunch options (where possible)
- venue check-in via the NHS COVID-19 app (or by manually recording your details, information will be managed in accordance with GDPR regulations).
When you visit our venues, please make sure that you:
- check-in via the NHS COVID-19 app or provide your contact details manually
- wear a face mask whilst moving in and around the venue
- maintain a social distance of 2 metres where possible or at least 1 metre with a face mask at all times
- wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- allow country park staff to safely access the room to assist when required (to provide refreshments and serve lunch).