Property owned by Kent County Council
Land for sale
- Isle of Sheppey, residential development land - former Halfway House Primary School site (PDF, 556.3 KB)
- Thanet, land for development - former Newington Infants School site. (PDF, 1.2 MB)
Land for rent
Email email@example.com to find out if a property or piece of land we own is available for rent.
Tell us about a problem
If there is a problem with a piece of land we own, like a fallen tree or broken fence:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to Estates Team, Room 1.37, Sessions House, County Hall, Maidstone ME14 1XQ with full details and a plan showing the location.
If we do not own the piece of land you will need to contact the landowner direct.
Check if we own a property or piece of land
Find out if we own a property or a piece of land:
- view a map
- view a list (downloadable property schedule) (XLS, 548.5 KB)
- email email@example.com with full details and a plan showing the location
- write to Terrier Team, Room 1.37, Sessions House, County Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ with full details and a plan showing the location.
We are unable to answer questions by telephone as we often need to do research before we can respond.
If we don't own the piece or land or property you can search Land Registry to find out who does.
For information about the boundary of the public highway, send a plan (a sketch is acceptable if nothing else is available) showing the land in question to Highway Definitions, Highways and Transportation, Ashford Depot, Javelin Way, Henwood Industrial Estate, Ashford, TN24 8AD or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your property has a restrictive covenant stating that you must get permission from Kent County Council before carrying out any development (for example, an extension) email email@example.com or write to Estates Enquiries, Room 1.37, Sessions House, County Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ before you begin work.
Your property boundaries
Details of your property boundaries can be found in your title deeds. The deeds are usually kept by your bank, building society or solicitor.