Free start up business courses
Register for a FREE pre-start up and start up business course being delivered by The Rebel Business School.
Date and time: 19 to 30 July, each weekday between 10am and 3pm.
This course will be delivered using Zoom.
Week 1 course content
- Monday - how to start a business for free
- Tuesday - sales and marketing
- Wednesday - how to build a website with no money
- Thursday - finding customers on social media
- Friday - The Rebel Guide to the legal stuff
Week 2 course content
- Monday - mastering pitching and keeping customers
- Tuesday - productivity and networking effectively
- Wednesday - getting your website on Google
- Thursday - staying motivated and live business coaching
- Friday - negotiation and graduation
How the course has helped others
Hear from others who have started their own businesses after attending one of these courses.
- Tommy is a family entertainer in Kent, performing ventriloquism and magic for all ages - watch Tommy's story on You Tube.
- Thanos has a business making Greek food in Margate - watch Thanos's story on Facebook.
- Lisa turned her passion for art into a business, along with her son Jack - watch Lisa and Jack's story on You Tube.