|Month||Page views||Unique views||Visits||Visits from mobile devices*|
* Mobile devices includes smartphones and tablets.
Page views are recorded when:
- a visitor hits the back button
- hits refresh
- a page is opened in the browser (regardless of whether it has been cached).
Records how many times a page has been viewed by 1 visit. If a visitor views that page more than once in a session it is still recorded as just 1 unique view.
A visit is a series of page views that a single visitor makes at a time. A visit ends after the visitor either closes the browser or is inactive for 30 minutes. (The timeout length is customisable and is determined by cookies.)
Top 10 most accessed pages for May 2019
- Term dates
- Children's social work vacancies
- Contact us
- Find your nearest Household Waste Recycling Centre
- Kent Test
- I want to get rid of...
Top 10 external search phrases for May 2019
- kent county council
- kcc jobs
- kent county council jobs
- kent library
- kent libraries
- kcc self service
- kent highways
- kent council
- kcc owa