Access to public services 

Our gateways offer public and voluntary services in town centre and high street locations.

You can speak to an adviser at one of our gateways if you:

  • need planning permission to extend your home 
  • are facing financial hardship 
  • would like to pay your council bills in person 
  • don't have access to a computer, and need to get online 
  • want to speak to someone from Kent County Council, or your local council 
  • find yourself homeless, or are struggling to keep your house 
  • need to renew your blue badge or local parking permit 
  • have just had a baby and want to register the birth 
  • have just suffered a loss in your family and need to register the death 
  • would like to start an adult education course
  • find yourself or a member of your family facing a disability or change in circumstance and need help and advice on benefits you're now entitled to, and what equipment might help with day-to-day living.

 Gateway locations

We also have 2 mobile gateways to bring services to urban or rural areas or take part in events. To find out about booking a mobile gateway email