Alcohol and drug information for professionals
The Kent Drug and Alcohol Partnership aims to reduce the harms of drug and alcohol misuse, on individuals, families and communities. Use the links below to access forms and information or read more about the partnership.
Public Health England monitors the performance of the drug treatment system against local and national targets. The National Drug Treatment Monitoring System collects and analyses information from and for those involved in the drug treatment sector.
Analytical or data queries
For any analytical or data queries email BAsCommissionedServices@kent.gov.uk.
- To see the range of public health information, including local population profiles and key documents for alcohol and drugs go to the Kent and Public Health Observatory website
- View the Local Area Profiles for England (alcohol)
Help for Adults
Local support and treatment services
- In East Kent (Ashford, Canterbury, Dover, Sittingbourne and Margate) call 0300 123 1186 or visit the East Kent Community Drug and Alcohol service website
- In West Kent (Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge and Malling) call 0844 225 0652 or visit the Change, Grow, Live website
Help for young people
To refer a young person, or to access support and treatment services:
- visit the Mind young person's addiction website
- visit the Young Addaction - Kent website
- phone 01795 500811