Replace your disabled person and companion bus pass
If your bus pass is lost, damaged or has been stolen you can order a replacement by calling 03000 41 83 83.
- Lost or damaged cards: £10.
- Stolen: free if you've got a valid crime reference number (not a police lost property reference). Otherwise £10.
We'll process your order once payment has cleared. We can't refund your £10 once we've processed it, even if you find your lost pass.
If you have found a lost bus pass please contact one of our staff:
- call 03000 41 83 83
- email email@example.com
- return it to your local library
- return it to your local gateway
- return it by post to ENCTS, Contact Point, Invicta House, County Hall, Maidstone, Kent. ME14 1XX.
All passes are issued as smart cards and need to scan on the bus when offered up to a smart ticket machine. If they do not scan then they need to be replaced and a £10 fee will apply.
If you think that the reason for the failure to scan relates to a fault with the pass rather than how it has been looked after, your pass can be returned for testing but the £10 fee will still initially apply. In the event that the pass is found to be faulty, we will refund your replacement fee. Cards which are found to fail because they have not been properly cared for will not be tested. Passes can be returned to one of the following:
- to your local library
- to your local gateway
- by post to ENCTS, Contact Point, Invicta House, County Hall, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1XX.
If it is found to be sub-standard then we will refund your replacement fee.