Report a problem on the road or pavement
On 29 May exceptionally heavy rain caused widespread flooding and significant damage to roads across the county.
We are currently dealing with a large number of urgent and emergency issues which we will be repairing as soon as possible.
If you report a non-urgent road or drainage issue it will take longer than usual to deal with while we focus on the urgent and emergency issues, and we are currently unable to provide further information about when we can make repairs.
Thank you for your patience during this period of extremely high demand. You can report non-urgent issues online including:
- street light faults
- traffic signal faults
- salt bins.
You need to contact:
- your district council for bus shelters, fly tipping, litter, parking or street cleaning.
- Highways England for motorways and major A road problems
- your community representative for junction improvements, new signs and lines, traffic calming or changes to speed limits
How long it takes to fix problems
We aim to fix:
- dangerous faults within 2 hours
- safety hazards within 7 days
- street lights within 28 days unless there is a more serious problem, which could take longer
- traffic signals within 4 hours if they are urgent or within 7 days if less urgent
- all other faults will be scheduled in to our planned maintenance.