Report a problem on the road or pavement
Report a problem on the road or pavement including:
- street light faults
- traffic signal faults
- salt bins.
- Bus shelters, fly tipping, litter, parking or street cleaning: contact your district council
- Motorways and major A road problems: contact Highways England
- Junction improvements, new signs and lines, traffic calming or changes to speed limits: contact your community representative.
How long it takes to fix problems
We repair most problems within 28 days. Some problems take longer depending on how much work is needed.
We aim to fix:
- dangerous faults within 2 hours
- safety hazards within 7 days
- street lights within 28 days unless there is a more serious problem, which could take longer
- traffic signals within 4 hours if they are urgent or within 7 days if less urgent
- all other faults will be scheduled in to our planned maintenance.
You can track a problem you have already reported to find out when we will fix it.