What Kent is doing to help
We are actively working with partners to provide immediate support and assistance when the first Ukrainians arrive in Kent, to ensure they receive the warmest welcome to the county and all the support they need to settle safely into our communities.
We will keep you up to date on what is being done to offer support and how you can also offer support to Ukrainians who are either currently living in Kent or arriving in the county.
You can also get the latest updates in Ukrainian and Russian:
- read the latest updates from the UK government in Ukrainian (Українська)
- read the latest updates from the UK government in Russian (Русский).
If you're worried about family members
- Read advice for British nationals who are in Ukraine.
- You can call the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine's emergency helpline on 07553 483628 for anyone concerned about Ukrainian citizens.
- Read guidance on visa support for Ukrainian nationals and their family members.
Homes for Ukraine
Register your interest in becoming a host as part of the Homes for Ukraine scheme.
Support for hosts
Find out about the process of becoming a host and how you can best support your guest.
Support for Ukrainians
Find out how to access the services and support you need when you arrive in Kent.