Renew a book
You can renew books, DVDs, CDs, and other items online, with our app, by phone or at a library.
You can renew items up to 4 times in a row, for 21 days at a time, as long as no one has reserved it.
Borrower ID: when you log in to your library account you will be asked for your borrower ID. This is the letter and numbers above or below your library card's barcode.
- Log in to your library account.
- Enter your borrower ID and PIN numbers.
- Select 'Current Loans'.
- Select the items you'd like to renew and select 'renew selection' or choose to 'renew all'.
Renew with our app
- Log in with your library card and PIN numbers.
- Go to 'My Account'.
- Go to 'Current Loans'.
- Select the 'renew' button next to the items you'd like to renew.
Renew by phone
- Have your library card and PIN to hand.
- Call 03000 41 31 31.
- Select option 1 (or 2 if you want to speak to someone).
- Select option 8 and follow the instructions.
Renew or return at a library
Renew your items at any of our libraries either at the counter or by using a self-service machine. You can also return your books at any library.