Arts Investment Fund 2023
We can give up to £2,500 in funding to help creative organisations respond to immediate challenges and work towards the development of plans for a sustainable future.
The Arts Investment Fund can provide grants of up to £2,500 to help creative organisations respond to immediate challenges and work towards the development of plans for a sustainable future.
Successful applications will demonstrate high artistic quality and meet the ambitions of the Kent Cultural Strategy.
The fund supports high quality projects by creative practitioners and arts organisations working in Kent that will engage audiences, attract further investment and contribute to the region’s creative infrastructure by working in collaboration with others.
- Ideas and projects which will contribute to the sustainability of your organisation or practice by either helping adapt to your current situation or planning for the future. You may apply for research and development.
- Ideas and projects that are led by a creative practitioner, artist, creative-led organisation or business and show a creative process.
- Ideas and projects that help us to meet our ambition to champion diversity in how we consult, support and invest in the sector.
- How your work delivers public benefit now or in the longer term.
- The extent to which your project meets the ambitions of the Kent Cultural Strategy.
We would welcome applications from:
- arts organisations
- creative businesses
- freelancers that work within the cultural sector
- businesses that work within the cultural sector supply chain.
The Arts Investment Fund is not currently open for applications.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list for updates about the Arts Investment Fund email email@example.com.
Any awarded funding must be spent by 31 March 2024.