Arts Investment Fund 2023
We can give up to £2,500 in funding to help creative organisations respond to immediate challenges and work towards the development of plans for a sustainable future.
The Arts Investment Fund is now open to applications and will close on 28 February 2023.
The grants will support organisations to encourage people to feel safe returning to cultural activity as audience members or participants.
The fund can support:
- research and development
- reshaping business models
- project delivery
- product development.
Applications should meet at least one of the following criteria:
- We will use this funding to try new ways of connecting with our existing audience, and help give them the confidence to visit or attend.
- We will use this funding to develop new activity or products to encourage people back into accessing accessing culture.
- We will use this funding to reach new audiences, customers or participants.
- We will use this funding to reach people unfairly disadvantaged because of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. For example people facing digital poverty without access to online content, or people in residential homes.
- We will use this funding to prepare for future outbreaks, and to connect to people experiencing coronavirus (COVID-19) or imposed isolation.
We would welcome applications from:
- arts organisations
- creative businesses
- freelancers that work within the cultural sector
- businesses that work within the cultural sector supply chain.
Applications are open and will close at midday on 28 February 2023.
For more information please read our application guidance (PDF, 220.2 KB).
Apply to the Arts Investment Fund 2023
Any awarded funding must be spent by 31 March 2024.
If you have any questions about your application, email email@example.com