Request social care support for your child or young person
We can offer help to 0 to 18 year olds with:
- severe and profound learning disabilities
- physical and sensory disabilities
- a combination of disabilities.
1. Request social care support
To find out what care and support you need, you will need to contact us either by phone or email:
- call: 03000 41 11 11 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- call: 03000 41 91 91 (outside of office hours - for emergencies only)
- email: email@example.com
- text relay: 18001 03000 41 11 11.
Let us know what your concerns are, and how you need support from Disabled Children's or Young People's Team.
If you are a professional working with a disabled child or young person, and you need to make a referral and either the child or young person is either known or not known to us complete our child referral form.
2. We will assess your request
- services that can offer you or your child support
- direct payments
- help at home
- local support groups so you have people to talk to
- short breaks, including specialised social activities, play schemes and overnight residential short breaks.