Working together with parents, children and young people
We have been working with parents and young people to improve, review and design our service. To do this, we have:
- conducted one-to-one interviews
- taken part in co-production sessions
- created online feedback surveys
- opened engagement through our newsletters
- worked with Kent PACT and IASK.
There are a number of ways in which you can help us shape and improve our service. You can complete one of our online surveys to let us know about your views on:
- your experience of using our SEND information hub (local offer)
- our education system. We want to identify trends and improvements we can make for the future.
Or you can contact us with any feedback that you may have about the SEND service.
By working together we young people we have developed 2 charters: