SEND information hub - your voice
We want to hear from you about your experiences of the SEND service and how you think we could improve. To leave feedback about our SEND information hub (local offer), you can select one of the smiley faces at the bottom of our web pages or you can email your feedback to us at email@example.com, letting us know:
- which page(s) you were looking at
- what information you were looking for
- whether any information is unclear
- whether we are missing any information that you feel all parents should be aware of.
If you leave your contact details, we will contact you back to let you know how we will be improving our website.
You can also contact one of our partners to voice your opinions:
We will be running a number of workshops in November to find out how parents and young people are using our SEND information hub. They will be interactive online sessions, where we will give you some simple tasks to do and ask you a few questions to help us improve our website.
Our sessions are:
- Wednesday 3 November from 10am to 11am
- Thursday 4 November from 1pm to 2pm.
If you would like to take part in these sessions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.