Comments, complaints and compliments policy
This policy sets out our position on compliments, comments and complaints management.
We are committed to operating an effective customer feedback system, that demonstrates to the public that we:
- are putting customers at the heart of everything we do
- listen to what residents have to say
- are open, honest and transparent
- are responsive and fair.
The purpose of this policy is to:
- clarify how the public may make a complaint about us
- define the standards the public can expect when they make a complaint
- recognise the importance of customer feedback in providing feedback about council services and performance
- set out how the council will monitor customer feedback and use that information to improve services and identify training needs.