Pay your social care bill
The bill we send you will show you payments you have already made and also how much you still owe.
You can pay:
- by direct debit - to set up direct debit, call our Cashiers Team on 03000 416 336.
- online with your debit card through Santander's BillPay or transfer money from your own online bank account to KCC sort code 60-60-08 A/C no 00100013. Please give your invoice number as a reference. If you haven't used BillPay before, you will need to register.
- with the Giro slip at a post office or bank. This won't cost you extra if you pay by cheque at a branch of your own bank, but if you're paying at a different bank you should ask them if they will charge you.
- by post – send cheques made payable to 'Kent County Council' to the address on the back of your invoice. Please send the counterfoil from the bottom of your invoice with your cheque. Please do not send us cash through the post.
- by telephone – To pay with a credit or debit card call our Cashiers Team on 03000 416 336, between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Please have your card and invoice number ready.
If you have any questions about your bill, tell us using our online form or call us on 03000 415 678.