Kent Karrier is a dial-a-ride service. It will take you from your home to set locations, such as the nearest town centre or supermarket. Group bookings, airport runs and a shopping service are also available.
All services are operated with wheelchair accessible vehicles and our experienced drivers will give you all the help you need.
You must join the scheme to be able to use it. It costs £5 per year and a small fare for each journey.
Concessionary fare passes are not valid for travel on Kent Karrier services.
Carers or companions can also travel. They don't need to be members but companions will need to pay the journey fare and carers can travel for free.
You are eligible to join if:
- you have a medical condition that makes travelling on public transport difficult OR you live in a rural area more than 500 metres from a bus route or railway station
- you are aged 85+.
Download the Kent Karrier application form (PDF, 321.0 KB) , complete and post back to us.
Our address is Kent Karrier Membership, Public Transport, Kent County Council, PO Box 441, Aylesford, ME6 9HJ.
If you have any membership questions please call us on 03000 413567.
The information leaflets by district show you a timetable for your area, where you can travel and who to contact to book a journey.
Information by district
- Ashford Kent Karrier (PDF, 383.7 KB)
- Maidstone Kent Karrier (PDF, 368.5 KB)
- North West Kent Karrier (PDF, 382.3 KB)
- Sevenoaks Kent Karrier (PDF, 295.1 KB)
- South East Kent Karrier (PDF, 3.5 MB)
- Swale Kent Karrier (PDF, 318.4 KB)
- Thanet Kent Karrier (PDF, 803.0 KB)
- Tonbridge & Malling Kent Karrier (PDF, 321.6 KB)
- Tunbridge Wells Kent Karrier (PDF, 315.5 KB)