Volunteer in libraries
Time2Give offers enjoyable and worthwhile volunteering opportunities across our libraries, as well as at the Kent History Centre and in some registration offices. There are activities for everyone, whatever your age, experience or the amount of time you are able to give.
- supporting adult literacy
- reading group hosts, including groups for people with mental health issues and audio reading groups for people who are blind or visually impaired
- IT Buddies - helping customers who are using library computers
- researching, collating and indexing local studies resources
- helping staff with activities to encourage family use of libraries, like rhyme time, homework clubs or Digital Dens
- helping to develop resources about World War 1
- assisting with functions and events, including publicity and displays
- helping out in practical ways, such as with the library and ceremony gardens
- helping people across the community access library services, such as delivering books to customers who are homebound.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 03000 41 69 96.