Kent Resource Partnership annual conference
We hold a conference each year to discuss issues with a wide audience including retailers, reprocessors, recyclers, resource management companies, industry trade bodies, government and others.
- Robert Vaughan, Defra: A roundup of recent developments (PDF, 862.4 KB)
- Linda Crichton, WRAP: Resource efficiency and circular economy - WRAP's perspective (PDF, 2.0 MB)
- Martin Kersh, FPA: Working with the foodservice and hospitality industries to reduce waste (PDF, 5.0 MB)
- Professor Margaret Bates, CIWM: Waste to resources - just a quick question of semantics? (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Ray Georgeson, Resources Association: Don't stop thinking about tomorrow (PDF, 759.1 KB)
- Paul Vanston, INCPEN: Collaborate yes, but why and on what? (PDF, 2.1 MB)