Replace or return a Blue Badge

Request a Blue Badge replacement form if you:

  • have lost your badge
  • have a faded badge
  • change your name.

If your Blue Badge is stolen, contact the Police on 101 and request a crime reference number.

Email to request a replacement Blue Badge form. Once your application is approved, we will ask for a £10 badge fee.

Return a Blue Badge

Found a Blue Badge

If you have found a Blue Badge let us know by:

Or return:

  • your library or gateway
  • post to: The Blue Badge Service, Kent County Council Contact Centre, Invicta House, County Hall, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1XX.

No longer need a Blue Badge

Is your Blue Badge no longer needed or expired? Don't worry about sending it back to us, simply cut it up and destroy it. If the badge holder has passed away hand it to the registrar when you register the death.

Moved out of county

Until the Blue Badge expires, we are still responsible for the badge. If you need a replacement before it expires, email to request a replacement application form.

Once it expires, contact your new local authority to ask for an application form.