National Motorway Awareness Course (NMAC)
This course is aimed at drivers who have been caught committing an offence on smart motorways (a section of motorway that uses active traffic management techniques to actively manage the flow of traffic).
The course is 4 hours long and aims to make smart motorways safer and more efficient, providing a better experience for people who use them and work on them. It does so by increasing:
- knowledge of the meaning of smart motorway signs
- understanding of why variable speed limits and lane closures are imposed
- understanding of how to use emergency areas safely and appropriately
- awareness of the risks of breaking rules on smart motorways
- personal responsibility for decisions about complying with rules on smart motorways
- perceptions of control over complying with smart motorway regulations.
Includes tea and coffee at registration, and a further break will be provided.
- agree to the terms and conditions (PDF, 147.9 KB)
- read the medical fitness advice from GOV.UK.- make sure the DVLA are kept up to date.
For information about how we use and share your personal information for the purpose of booking a driver education course, read our privacy statement.
You must bring a valid photocard driving licence. If you do not have a photocard driving licence, the old style paper driving licence may be produced with another form of photographic identification.
Failure to produce photographic ID will result in no admittance onto the course and you will incur a rebooking fee.
For more information visit the NDORS website.
If you have any questions concerning your photo identification, which is a requirement to attend the course, you should contact Kent Driver Education team on 03000 41 82 82, well in advance of your course date.
If you currently have a paper licence, you may wish to apply to exchange your paper driver licence to photo driver licence.
If you have lost, damaged or had your drivers licence stolen, apply for a replacement online.
Please make sure you arrive on time.
If you are late you will not be allowed to participate. This could lead to a re-booking fee if we can offer a new course date, or your case being returned to the police.
|Aylesford Bulls Rugby Club|
Aylesford Bulls Rugby Club
(entrance to venue via Hall Road)
If using satnav please use the road name and not the postcode.
|Dartford Judo Club||Dartford Judo Club|
|Singleton Environment Centre||Singleton Environment Centre|
(entrance via Wesley School Road)