Change or remove a village green or common land or change the register

You can apply to:

  • change or remove village greens and common land
  • create a new right of common
  • change the register of common land and village greens.

You can download application forms from the GOV.UK website.

Send your completed application form to:

The Commons Registration Team
Kent County Council
Public Rights of Way and Access Service
Invicta House
County Hall
Kent ME14 1XX

Fees and charges (PDF, 88.4 KB) (if any) payable for each kind of application.

Please make the cheque payable to Kent County Council.