Try Angle Awards 2019
These awards were introduced in 1994 to raise the profile of people aged 11-18 or who are special needs aged up to 25 in the community who really try, often with little recognition, to do their best. Every young person nominated is recognised for their nomination, panels will select district finalists in each category and the overall 24 Spirit Finalists will be invited to the Spirit of Try Angle County final in November.
Nominations for 2019 closed on 30 June 2019.
Congratulations to all those who have been recognised for their outstanding efforts and achievements. Please remember to consent by no later than 15 July 2019 for the district judging by texting 07970 34 81 64 and quoting your TA reference number (on letter sent) and/or surname.
District judging will take part across the county in July and August, good luck.
Any queries please email ICSBCentral@kent.gov.uk or call 0300 42 14 06.
- Arts - recognising personal achievement in the arts, in any form.
- Music - recognising personal achievement in music in any form.
- Sport or outdoor activities - recognising personal achievement in a sport or outdoor activity, demonstrating sportsmanship, fair play and commitment.
- Community action - recognising the contribution made to the community or in such initiatives as school councils, youth forums, charities or environmental projects.
- Good friends and young carers - recognising those who spend time being a good friend or carer to another in their family or the local community.
- Personal development - recognising special achievement in education, training, or other activities not covered in other categories.
- Courage - recognising acts of courage displayed in coping bravely with illness or other adversity.
- Positive intervention - recognising an intervention where an individual or group has prevented harm, bullying, discrimination or damage.
For further information or any queries call 03000 42 14 06 or email ICSBSCentral@kent.gov.uk.
Try Angle Foundation Charity No 1098547