Try Angle Awards
The Try Angle Awards recognise the outstanding efforts and achievements of young people and groups who really try their best whether at school, work, college, in business or in their wider community across Kent.
Nominations are accepted for all young people in Kent, aged 11 to 18 or 11 to 25 with special educational needs (SEN).
Nominations for the 2022 Try Angle Awards have now closed. We are now reviewing all the nominations and the winners will be announced soon. All nominated young people will receive a certificate. Thank you to everyone that nominated a young person.
- Arts: recognising personal achievement in the arts, in any form.
- Community action: recognising the contribution made to the community or in such initiatives as school councils, youth forums, charities or environmental projects.
- Courage: recognising acts of courage displayed in coping bravely with illness or other adversity.
- Good friends and young carers: recognising those who spend time being a good friend or carer to another in their family or the local community.
- Music: recognising personal achievement in music in any form.
- Personal development: recognising special achievement in education, training, or other activities not covered in other categories.
- Positive intervention: recognising an intervention where an individual or group has prevented harm, bullying, discrimination or damage.
- Sport or outdoor activities: recognising personal achievement in a sport or outdoor activity, demonstrating sportsmanship, fair play and commitment.
All those nominated will receive recognition, and many of those go on to be our district category winners.
Following judging the final 24 nominees will be invited to the Spirit of Try Angle Awards county final.
The Spirit of Try Angle Award finalists
Please see below The Spirit of Try Angle finalists for 2021, and the inspirational winners ‘The Spirit of Try Angle’ GYG Committee.
For further information or any queries about Try Angle email email@example.com.
For information about how we use and share your personal information, read our privacy statement.
Try Angle Awards
Try Angle Foundation Charity No 1098547