Working together to improve our SEND service
Our SEND information hub provides support and advice to children and young people (16 to 25) and their families.
Information for you, made by you
It's our goal to give parents, carers and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) the information you need from before starting school (early years), to school and preparing for adulthood. To do this we must:
- listen to your views and opinions
- find out what information you want on the website
- inform you what support is available in your education setting
- use the SEND information hub to raise your aspirations
- share what helps you to achieve your full potential in adulthood.