Admissions criteria consultation 2024/25
Own admission authority schools
Own admission authority schools can make their own admissions related decisions. These schools can include:
- voluntary aided schools
- foundation schools
- free schools.
These schools are required to publicly consult before changes can be made. Those listed below are proposing changes. Responses to proposed changes should be directed to the school. If the school you are interested in is not listed below, please check with the school directly as they may be planning to consult in the near future.
Please note that this page will be regularly updated from November 2022.
School admissions documents may not accessible to assistive technology (such as screen readers). You can request an alternative format.
- All Soul's Church of England Primary School (PDF, 619.7 KB)
- Archbishop Courtenay Primary School (PDF, 605.7 KB)
- Brenzett Church of England Primary School (PDF, 586.0 KB)
- Canterbury Primary School (PDF, 167.2 KB)
- Charing Church of England Primary School (PDF, 954.4 KB)
- Charlton Church of England Primary School (PDF, 600.7 KB)
- East Stour Primary School (PDF, 212.4 KB)
- Hunton Church of England Primary School (PDF, 496.4 KB)
- Kennington Church of England Academy (PDF, 529.9 KB)
- Kingsnorth Church of England Primary School (PDF, 531.7 KB)
- Palm Bay Primary School (PDF, 212.4 KB)
- Reculver Church of England Primary School (PDF, 704.7 KB)
- Sandwich Infant School (PDF, 590.2 KB)
- Shears Green Infant School (PDF, 494.9 KB)
- St Georges CofE (Aided) Primary School, Sheppey (PDF, 626.7 KB)
- St Katherine's School and Nursery (PDF, 172.2 KB)
- Westcourt Primary School (PDF, 792.5 KB)
- Westlands Primary School (PDF, 229.0 KB)
- Canterbury Academy (PDF, 204.1 KB)
- Chatham and Clarendon Grammar School (PDF, 428.6 KB)
- Gravesend Grammar School (PDF, 523.3 KB)
- Knole Academy (PDF, 140.9 KB)
- Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School (PDF, 95.8 KB)
Kent County Council schools
The Kent County Council schools listed below are consulting on changes to their admission arrangements for 2024. Please email email@example.com if you have further enquiries.
No Kent County Council secondary schools have provided their admission arrangements for consultation.