Making a career decision is the first step. Your next step is making the right impression with your potential employers or learning providers.
- Always remember to ask your school or college staff for help with careers advice
- Visit your local Kent youth hub for support and advice, many run careers advice events
- Read the advice available from National Careers Service try their online tools, or contact one of their advisors
- Try the Fast Tomato questionnaire (your school may have given you a login: if not, you can use the trial login) or the buzz test in iCould to give you some ideas.
- Watch the careers videos in Careersbox to research your ideas.
The University of Kent CV interview skills page contains detailed and useful advice about:
- preparing for interviews
- understanding potential interview questions
- presenting yourself (when to arrive, what to wear)
- asking questions of your potential employer