What we offer
Each centre offers different services, including:
- early education
- training or finding a new job
- antenatal classes
- baby clinics
- support with breastfeeding
- support with parenting and speech and language
- drop-in sessions for parents and children
- services for children with special needs and disabilities
- opportunities for families to get involved with volunteering and designing services
Please check with your local children's centre to find out what they offer.
Find a children's centre
Find your nearest children's centre and discover what's on. Come along to meet other parents, have fun or get information, advice and support.
Start for Life
Start for Life aims to improve the health of babies and children under 2 by encouraging a healthy lifestyle – helping parents-to-be and mums and dads to give their children the best possible start.