What we offer
- early education
- training or finding a new job
- antenatal classes
- baby clinics
- support with breastfeeding
- support with parenting and speech and language
- drop-in sessions for parents and children
- services for children with special needs and disabilities
- opportunities for families to get involved with volunteering and designing services
Find a children's centre
Find your nearest children's centres and find what's going on there. Come to meet parents, have fun or get information, advice and support.
Other websites for parents
Get breastfeeding support from Beside You, wherever you are in your breastfeeding journey.
Lots of useful information and support for people expecting a baby, or with a preschooler from Kent’s health visiting service.