Social care commissioning

We commission businesses to provide a variety of social care services for people who are eligible for our services.

Supply a social care service to us

All of our new tendering opportunities are available through the Kent Business Portal and you'll need to register before you can apply. You can also see examples of our existing contracts so that you know what we expect from you.

Change your details

If you already hold a contract with us, you may need to change your details if you are:

  • selling your business to another provider
  • changing your organisation's name or legal status
  • a provider of learning disability, physical disability or mental health residential services and want to reduce your contract price
  • buying an existing care service that holds a contract with us.
If any of the above apply to you, please email Please include within the email:
  • your name
  • a current email address
  • telephone number
  • name and address of the service and/or the service you are buying or selling.

The email must outline the circumstances of the change to your business as stated above. We will reply and send you the information we need to change your details.