Emotional wellbeing participation
We are the Emotional Wellbeing Participation Team.
We work with young people who have used our mental health and emotional wellbeing services. Your feedback and experiences help to improve and develop these services for future generations.
Opportunities to improve services are open for all children and young people up until the age of 18, or 25 for those with SEN.
To provide these opportunities, we:
- visit youth groups
- offer wellbeing services
- run coproduction youth groups
- run virtual social and creative activities
- run parent and carer feedback events.
If you have experience of our mental health and emotional wellbeing services, and would like to get involved or find out more, contact us.
For those who live in:
- Ashford, Canterbury, Dover, Folkestone and Hythe and Thanet, email email@example.com - Sarah Haigh (Emotional Wellbeing Participation Worker)
- Dartford, Gravesham, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Swale, Tonbridge and Malling and Tunbridge Wells email firstname.lastname@example.org - Zoe Burns (Emotional Wellbeing Participation Worker).