Emotional wellbeing participation
We are the Emotional Wellbeing Participation Team.
We work with young people who have used our mental health and emotional wellbeing services. Your feedback and experiences help to improve and develop these services for future generations.
Opportunities to improve services are open for all children and young people up until the age of 18, or 25 for those with SEN.
To provide these opportunities we:
- visit youth groups
- offer wellbeing services
- run coproduction youth groups
- run virtual social and creative activities
- run parent and carer feedback events.
Co-produced with young people from across Kent, the Resilience Awards celebrate achievements around 4 themes.
Young people share how they have:
- supported good mental health
- shown kindness
- developed new or existing skills and interests
- prepared for a return to education.
We invite young people to answer a short survey about their experiences and submit evidence to claim their limited edition badges and certificates. Visit the Resilience Awards page of the Moodspark website to find out more.
If you have experience of our mental health and emotional wellbeing services and would like to get involved or find out more email TalkaboutMH@kent.gov.uk.
If you live in:
- Ashford, Canterbury, Dover, Folkestone and Hythe and Thanet email firstname.lastname@example.org - Sarah Haigh (Emotional Wellbeing Participation Worker)
- Dartford, Gravesham, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Swale, Tonbridge and Malling and Tunbridge Wells email email@example.com - Zoe Burns (Emotional Wellbeing Participation Worker).