Ashford Household Waste Recycling Centre
Monday to Sunday: 9am to 3pm
Before visiting you must book one of the available four slots. Entry without booking is not permitted.
2 metres (6 foot 6 inches) - read about vehicles allowed
You cannot carry waste into the site on foot.
Wear suitable clothes and footwear and keep children in your car.
- Cans and metal
- Car batteries
- Clothes, shoes and fabric
- Cookers, ovens and microwaves
- Cooking oil – domestic cooking oil only
- Electrical and electronic items
- Engine oil (used)
- Fluorescent tubes
- Garden waste
- Gas bottles
- Glass bottles and jars
- Low energy light bulbs and LEDs
- Mobile phones
- Paper and card
- Printer cartridges
- Rubble and hardcore
- Washing machines
- Wood and timber