If you use condoms properly they will protect you against pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
You can get free condoms at any of our clinics.
Free condoms for under 25s
The Get it! scheme provides young people aged under 25 with free condoms. You can:
- order condoms online to be posted to you
- register and collect condoms from various places, such as pharmacies and youth clubs. Find registration and pick-up points.
In 2019 the highest number of all new STIs in Kent was observed in people aged 20-24 years, with detection highest amongst females. This included gonorrhoea, genital warts and chlamydia.
- you don't need to have sex with lots of people to get an STI
- many STIs don’t have symptoms but, if left untreated, can cause long-term health problems
- STIs like gonorrhoea are becoming harder to treat or may not be treatable at all
Watch this video to find out what it’s like to have an STI
Find out more about STI symptoms, treatment and how to protect yourself at Sexwise.