Find a clinic
Our clinics offer a free and confidential service to everyone, regardless of your age, gender or sexual orientation. We won't judge or lecture you, we've seen it all before.
You can get a home testing kit without having to visit a clinic.
We can help with:
- contraception and contraceptive advice
- testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- general sexual health advice.
To book an appointment:
- call 0300 790 0245 to book a clinic in East Kent (Ashford, Canterbury, Dover, Folkestone and Hythe, Swale or Thanet)
- call 01622 225713 to book a clinic in West Kent (Dartford, Maidstone, Gravesham, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Malling or Tunbridge Wells).
The trained team will ask you the reason why you need to be seen in order to book you an appropriate appointment. This will help to ensure that you receive the correct service. All information is handled sensitively and in confidence.
The first time you attend a clinic you will be offered testing for sexually transmitted infections as a routine part of our service, regardless of your reason for attending the clinic. If you accept the offer, we will explain how to take the swabs yourself and we will take the blood sample. The tests look for chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis and HIV.
Live in Medway? Find sexual health advice and clinics in Medway.
- Some of our clinics run sessions exclusively for people under 25. To attend one of those sessions, select young people from category filter below.
- If you have a learning disability, you can ask for the 'Apple Tree Service' when booking your appointment. Find out about the Apple Tree Service and how they can help.