Kent Countryside Access Forum
The Kent Countryside Access Forum advises Kent County Council and others on ways to improve public rights of way and green spaces in Kent.
It is made up of volunteers who aim to provide a balanced view of access issues and priorities affecting the local area or which might influence national policy.
- users of local rights of way such as walkers, cyclists and horse riders
- owners and occupiers of the land
- conservation, tourism, and the rural economy interest groups.
Join the Kent Countryside Access Forum
We're looking for enthusiastic, dedicated volunteers with the passion, knowledge and skills to help people enjoy the Garden of England. You may have experience in:
- leisure and recreational activities including walking, horse riding, cycling, carriage driving and motor vehicle use of byways
- farming or land management
- nature conservation
- history or archaeology
- rural business
- minority groups
- access for disabled people.
Contact the Kent Countryside Access Forum
- Jeremy Boxall – Chair
- Anne Beecham – (Vice Chair) tourism representative
- Richard Dickenson – (Vice Chair) vehicular user representative
- Averil Brice – walking user representative
- Ron Butcher – parish council representative
- Linda Griffin – cultural and landscape heritage representative
- Steve Neville – cycling user representative
- Anne Rillie – equestrian user representative
- Theresa Trussell – multi-user representative
Meetings and minutes
We meet about 4 times a year in Ashford or Maidstone.
Next meeting - 3 June 2019, 1:30pm till 5pm, Shorne Country Park, Shorne, Brewers Rd, Shorne, Gravesend DA12 3HX
10 September 2018 at 1:45pm, 1:45pm, International House, Dover Place, Ashford, Kent TN23 1HU - draft meeting minutes (PDF, 206.8 KB)
11 June 2018 at 1:45pm, Natural England Offices, International House, Dover Place, Ashford, Kent TN23 1HU - agenda of meeting (PDF, 104.5 KB), draft meeting minutes (PDF, 164.5 KB), Appendix A (PDF, 86.5 KB), Appendix B (PDF, 154.1 KB), Appendix C (PDF, 138.2 KB), Appendix D (PDF, 2.1 MB)
12 March 2018 at 1:45pm, Natural England Offices, International House, Dover Place, Ashford, Kent TN23 1HU - agenda of meeting (PDF, 143.0 KB)