Kent Countryside Access Forum
The Kent Countryside Access Forum advises Kent County Council and others on ways to improve public rights of way and green spaces in Kent.
It is made up of volunteers who aim to provide a balanced view of access issues and priorities affecting the local area or which might influence national policy.
- users of local rights of way such as walkers, cyclists and horse riders
- owners and occupiers of the land
- conservation, tourism, and the rural economy interest groups.
Join the Kent Countryside Access Forum
We're looking for enthusiastic, dedicated volunteers with the passion, knowledge and skills to help people enjoy the Garden of England. You may have experience in:
- leisure and recreational activities including walking, horse riding, cycling, carriage driving and motor vehicle use of byways
- farming or land management
- nature conservation
- history or archaeology
- rural business
- minority groups
- access for disabled people.
Contact the Kent Countryside Access Forum
- Jeremy Boxall – Chair
- Anne Beecham – (Vice Chair) tourism representative
- Richard Dickenson – (Vice Chair) vehicular user representative
- Robert Peel – walking user representative
- Sarah Barker – parish council representative
- Steve Neville – cycling user representative
- Anne Rillie – equestrian user representative
- Theresa Trussell – multi-user representative
- Chris Jelly - other interest representative – dog walking
- Charles Tassell – land management representative
- Amanda Corp – land management representative
- David Brazier – Kent County Council elected member
Meetings and minutes
We meet about 4 times a year in Ashford or Maidstone.
|6 December||Virtual meeting||Agenda (PDF, 166.0 KB)|
|6 September||Virtual meeting|
|7 June||Virtual meeting||Agenda (PDF, 622.1 KB)|
Draft meeting minutes (PDF, 631.4 KB)
|19 April||Virtual meeting||Agenda (PDF, 533.9 KB)|
Draft meeting minutes (PDF, 622.7 KB)
|7 December||Virtual meeting|
|14 September||Virtual meeting|
|8 June||Virtual meeting|
|9 March||Natural England Office|