Adult safeguarding forms

Kent Adult Safeguarding Alert Form (KASAF)

Details of where to send and how to send securely are available on the last page of the form.

If you are having trouble using the form above, please use this version:

Prevent form

Independent advocacy referral forms

You can make a referral for independent advocacy (under the Care Act 2014) for adults who are subject to a safeguarding enquiry or Safeguarding Adults Review (SAR).

The "What happened?" form (PDF, 128.4 KB) can be completed for people with learning disabilities, either on their own or with help to describe something that happened to them.