Gravesend to Tilbury ferry
A regular ferry service operates from Monday to Saturday between Gravesend and Tilbury riverside.
To make a comment or complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03000 41 38 25.
Read more about the crossing in our Gravesend to Tilbury ferry brochure (PDF, 3.8 MB).
Peak fares apply from 5:40am to 9:15am and 4:15pm to 7:10pm
Saver 10 is a weekly ticket that allows passengers to buy 1 ticket for 10 trips (either peak or off-peak) in advance of their journey.
Travelling with children
- child fares apply to children aged 5 to 15 years old
- children under the age of 5 can travel free of charge at all times provided they are accompanied by a fare-paying passenger
- no more than 4 children under the age of 5 can accompany each fare-paying passenger.
The ferry operates from Monday to Saturday. There is no service on Sundays.
|From Gravesend||From Tilbury|
|6:45am (except Saturdays)||6:55am (except Saturdays)|
Alternative transport service
Whilst every effort will be made to reinstate the ferry in the event of disruption, where this does occur, it is suggested that passengers make use of alternative public transport services operating between Gravesend and Thurrock and onto Tilbury.
- From Gravesend to Bluewater via Arriva Fastrack B service: boarding point – Stop A, Garrick Street, Gravesend
- From Bluewater to Lakeside Bus via Ensign Bus Service X80
- From Lakeside to Tilbury Town Centre via Ensgin Bus Services 66 or 73
For further information of local bus services please visit Traveline website.
Via the C2C Rail Service.