Our SEND newsletter is published each school term. The newsletter outlines the latest improvements from that term, news updates and events running for children and young people in Kent. Each issue also includes updates from the NHS, Kent PACT, IASK, as well as local charities.
- October - SEND updates and Halloween support
- Ofsted and CQC re-visit parent survey link announcement
- Ofsted and CQC re-visit announcement September 2022
- Summer 2022 - Summer holiday bumper edition
- December 2021 - Christmas festivities and service updates
- October 2021 - Halloween and fireworks night
- September 2021 - back to school edition
- June 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021 - back to school edition
- February 2021
- Children's Mental Health Week edition
- January 2021 - lockdown guidance edition
- December 2020
- October 2020
- August 2020 - back to school edition
- July 2020
- February 2020.
Tell us your views on this newsletter, whether it's about the information provided or the tone of the newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our staff newsletter is designed for our SEND teams, however you have told us that you would like more updates on our improvement work.
Kent PACT newsletter
To find out the latest updates and changes to Kent PACT, subscribe and receive the newsletters monthly by emailing email@example.com.