Apply for a KCC 16+ Travel Saver
16+ Travel Saver applications and COVID-19
- Current government advice is to avoid public transport, so we are urging parents to use alternative transport where possible.
- If children live close to the school they should walk or cycle, for those that live further away they should consider getting a lift.
- How any changes to school times and social distancing on buses might affect use of the pass.
- If you are traveling less frequently, you might not save as much as usual and you might want to consider getting bus tickets from the operator.
Update on part year passes
To apply online you need:
- a laptop, desktop or Mac computer (mobile devices and tablets are not supported)
- a credit or debit card, or your bank details to set up a Direct Debit.
This year, the Direct Debit application process is fully online, so you won't need to send any part of the application through the post.
New applications also require a passport photo which is:
- saved as a JPEG
- no larger than 40KB
- 96 by 134 pixels minimum, 132 by 169 pixels maximum.
Use the online resizing tool to help in your application.
Before you apply, please read our terms and conditions (PDF, 106.7 KB).