Apply for a KCC 16+ Travel Saver
You needed to apply by 14 July 2019 to get your pass for the start of term in September.
Applying online is the most convenient way to get your KCC 16+ Travel Saver. You can only apply online using a laptop, desktop or Mac computer (mobile devices and tablets are not supported).
The pass costs the same no matter when you apply for it, so the earlier you apply the more value you get and the longer the period available to spread the payments if you are paying by Direct Debit. View an example of Direct Debit instalments.
Before you apply please read:
To apply online you need:
- a laptop, desktop or Mac computer (mobile devices and tablets are not supported)
- a credit or debit card, or your bank details to set up a Direct Debit.
If you choose to set up a Direct Debit you will also need a printer to print and sign the Direct Debit confirmation form.
New applications also require a passport photo which is:
- saved as a JPEG
- no larger than 40KB
- 96 by 134 pixels minimum, 132 by 169 pixels maximum.
Use the online resizing tool to help in your application.
If you need further assistance, read our guide to applying online (PDF, 1.5 MB).
To apply by post you need to:
- print and complete the KCC 16+ Travel Saver application form (PDF, 695.2 KB)
- fill in the Direct Debit part of the form if you want to pay by instalments
- if paying by cheque or postal order make it payable to Kent County Council
- post application form and payment to Freepost KCC TRAVEL SAVERS.