Running your childcare business
We help all early years providers in Kent to carry out all their responsibilities and offer a quality childcare service, including:
- following the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- keeping children safe
- managing free childcare places (at age 2 and age 3-4)
- providing fun and varied activities
- supporting pre-school children who have special needs
- practical training and workforce development
- advertising your job vacancies
- booking rooms at our Childcare Business Hubs for your meetings and events.
To apply for a food licence contact your local district council.
You can also log into our directory for childcare providers in Kent to manage your business details.